Welcome to Privileged Critters Animal Hospital Care Foundation!
We are very proud to announce that Privileged Critters Animal Hospital has created a charitable fund to offer grants to clients who need financial assistance to provide life–saving care for their pets. The only way for a Foundation to succeed is for generous, kind-hearted people to support it.
This is a 501(c)(3) charitable foundation and is unique in that 100% of every dollar donated goes directly to the fund. Privileged Critters Animal Hospital pays yearly to be under the umbrella of the parent Foundation, therefore, the charitable contributions are never used for administration, salaries or fundraising. Our foundation also qualifies for being named in a trust or a gift to the foundation in your Last Will & Testament" if you feel so inclined. You can also set up monthly payments to the fund. We are thankful for ANY amount, from $5.00 up! Every little bit will help.
Our primary goal is to help the our Senior Citizens and Veterans, who desperately need their pets for comfort and companionship! Applications for help will be considered on a case by case basis and therefore all applicants will be considered. All too often, even the best pet owners can find themselves financially unprepared to do what is needed to save their pet. They may face a heart – wrenching decision if they can’t afford treatment, so we do what we can to help!
Of course, as a Veterinary clinic, we love animals first and foremost, and don’t want any family to have to make the terrible decision to euthanize their precious pet. We have been inspired by clients who wanted to help less fortunate owners afford emergency pet care.
- Client's pets in need of emergency medical care. This fund can not be used for regular health care, vaccinations, annuals, etc.
- Privileged Critter's who have our vet's recommended medical treatment with an estimate and a good prognosis.
- Client's who can demonstrate financial need.
- Senior Citizens
- Enlisted military members, active duty or retired.
- After an estimate for care is given, the client must apply for Care Credit and ScratchPay. If client is refused credit, the Client will be considered for a grant from the foundation. The client is required to pay a MINIMUM of 1/2 the total estimated cost of services. The amount of dollars we can provide will depend upon the amount of available funds.
Our receptionist's and the clinic owner will work with pet owners to make grant decisions on a case-by-case basis and the amount "grantable" is completely dependent upon the available money in the fund!
For those of you who are in a financial position to help other less fortunate pet owners, you can donate by clicking on the DONATION link on the homepage of our website or by completing and returning the form on the bottom of this letter.
Thank you for your generosity! Should you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at the office,
We offer our sincere thanks to all who donate to this cause! We will strive to be fair and frugal with your donations!