MLS Laser Therapy
What is Laser Therapy?
Laser Therapy is the use of specific wavelengths of light to treat painful and debilitating conditions
How does it work?
.Light energy enters the damaged cells and stimulates inter-cellular activity. This reduces pain in the area and speeds recovery of damaged cells.
What can my pet expect during a treatment?
MLS Cold Laser Therapy is a painless treatment that lasts an average of 3 minutes. Your pet may experience a comfortable sensation at the point of application.
What can be expected after the treatment?
Most patients see positive results in one to three treatments. Acute conditions can subside with as few as one set of treatments. Chronic conditions can be managed with regular weekly or monthly treatments. There are NO known side effects. Often pain medications can be reduced or eliminated after beginning MLS Cold Laser Therapy Treatment.
What are the benefits of MLS Cold Laser Therapy?
- Relief of chronic pain, such as arthritis
- Relief of acute pain, such as trauma or injury
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Stimulates healing of damaged tissue
- Speeds recovery of the structural integrity of the injured region.
- Improvement of local blood circulation
- Postoperative pain relief and faster wound healing
Under what are Conditions would my Veterinarian want to use MLS Cold Laser Therapy?
- Arthritis Pain
- Post-Op & Wound Healing
- Lick Granuloma
- Inflamed Ears
- Hip Dysplasia
- Disc Disease
- Joint Pain and IVDD
- ...and much more...
Please ask for details on how this innovative therapy can work for your pet's pain and inflammation.