Laser Therapy is the use of specific wavelengths of light to treat painful and debilitating conditions.
Light energy enters the damaged cells and stimulates inter-cellular activity. This reduces pain in the area and speeds recovery of the damaged cells. Once the cells recover, the healing process is complete.
Laser Therapy is a painless treatment that lasts an average of 3 minutes. Your pet may experience a comfortable sensation at the point of application.
Most patients see positive results in one to three treatments. Acute conditions can subside with as few as one set of treatments. Chronic conditions can be managed with regular monthly treatments. We sell a package of 6 treatments for There are no known negative side effects.
Often pain medications can be reduced or eliminated after Cold Laser Therapy treatment.
BENEFITS of Cold Laser Therapy
- Relief of chronic pain, such as arthritis
- Relief of acute pain, such as trauma or injury
- strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Stimulates healing of damaged tissue
- Speeds recovery of the structural integrity of injured region
- Improvement of local blood circulation
- Postoperative pain relief and faster wound healing
Please ask for details on how this innovative therapy can work for your pet's pain and inflammation.