Affordable Puppy Plans
Our puppy plan is broken into two payments in order to make it easier for clients to afford everything their new puppy needs!
IF you do not complete the puppy plan, you will be charged for services rendered at REGULAR prices, not at the discounted "package price" rate and this will be charged to your account. You must leave a credit card & authorization on file giving permission to charge your account for these charges. The appointments for boosters need to be at least 3 weeks and no longer than 4 weeks apart. Exams at each visit familiarizes your pup with exam procedures early in his/her life.
Puppy Plan - 4 Visit Plan: $275.00 Two Payments: $137.50 due on first visit & $137.50 due on the second visit and no payment on the third/fourth visit. This plan is for an 8-10 week old puppy who has had NO vaccines or Veterinary care. Each visit 3 weeks, no more than 4 weeks apart.
- 4 Exams by the Veterinarian
- 2 Fecal checks (1st visit and 3rd visit) & standard de-worming as needed (Coccidia or specialty dewormer not included).
- 2 -4 DHPP Vaccines
- 2 DHLPP Vaccines
- 1 Rabies Vaccine
- 1 Bordetella Vaccine
- 1 Monthly treatment for fleas, intestinal worms, Heartworm Prevention
- Add a lifetime Microchip to the last visit for an additional charge . We register it for you!
Puppy Plan - 3 Visit Plan: $250.00 Two Payments: $125.00 due on first visit and $125.00 due on second visit (every 3-4 weeks) and no payment due on the third visit. This is for an older puppy who has had one set of vaccines, or one who was purchased with a Health Certificate and first vaccines. Each visit 3 weeks, no more than 4 weeks apart.
* 3 Exams by the veterinarian
* 2 - fecal checks (1st Visit and 3rd visit) /de-worming as needed (Coccidia or specialty dewormer not included).
* 1-2 DHPP Vaccine
* 2 DHLPP Vaccines
* 1 Rabies Vaccine
* 1 Monthly treatment for fleas, Intestinal worms, Heartworm Prevention
These prices are valid as of 10/1/2021 and may be amended at any time. (Once you make an appointment for a plan, the price will not change).