1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks & cash. All cards presented must be signed by the owner of the card and be present when services are rendered.
3. If you have limited funds, we will work hard to stay within your means and still provide the best care you can afford. We can also help you apply for Care Credit. If you wish to use Care Credit, the person whose name is on the card MUST be present! We are required by Care Credit to get a copy of your ID Card. The highlights of Care Credit are:
- Low Monthly Payments.
- We only accept the six month payment option.
- Determine Approval in a few minutes.
- No annual fee for the card.
- The "owner" of the card can actually log in to his/her account and "Pay My Provider" without actually being present.
4. We accept "Scratch Pay". This is a new credit program similar to Care Credit, but if your credit can be less for you may be accepted. It is quick and easy and you can apply through your phone or our staff will help you.
5. We allow clients to build up their account with weekly or monthly payments so that if you have an unforeseen emergency, you will have an account balance to draw from. You will be given a receipt every time you pay. If you haven't used it by the end of the year, you will be able to get the recommended full annual for your pet. We apologize, but we are not able to make payment arrangements for new clients. For existing clients, depending upon your history with us, we will try to make payment arrangements for you in an emergency situation.
6. We also have a foundation that may be able to help you in an emergency, depending upon the situation and if there are funds available. We always appreciate any tax-deductible donations that you may wish to give to help others less fortunate than yourself! (See headers under 501c Donations for more information.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites and compare!